13 February 2010

no shirt, no shoes, no dutch passport...

Lorna and I decided that we should go check out Heinecken House, while Neil was at the short track final with the girls. (Apollo Ono won the silver; the gold went to Korea; another American took the bronze.)

It is so amazing to just walk around my neighbourhood right now. At the Yaletown-Roundhouse station, just before Lorna and I got on the Canada Line, it was a party.



We made it to the Richmond Ozone, where we found out that Heineken House was closed except to Dutch citizens. Can you believe it? I even asked Lorna if she was sure she wasn't a little Dutch... but alas it was not meant to be. We ran into Izzy and Lisa, and stuck around a bit to see Malou, Gail and Christine, who stayed to watch Bedouin Sound Clash. We took off soon after - Neil doesn't have a key to my apartment, remember? I'm so craving a beer...

No comments:

Post a Comment